Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Computer

So one of the things I always felt was holding me back was the fact I had such a crappy computer, I mean it was crappy. It did freeze as well as struggle mightily when I played multiple tables as well as had other programs running. Granted I cannot blame bad play on my computer, I certainly can blame making it extra painful to get any analysis done. So I have done away with that problem in a big way. Yesterday I received my new computer in the mail. It is a Dell 435T with an i7920 processor, 8 Gig of Ram 1066, and a 1TB Hard Drive. This rig is so far beyond what I used to use it is embarrasing. Right now, it blows my mind as to the difference. However, that said, I am still a crappy player so I will likely soon be a crappy player with a cool computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment